Smart, funny, and technically savvy coworkers, with a commitment to open, honest, and respectful communication. Great clients, genuinely interested in our expertise. No travel outside the greater Seattle metro region. Option of working as either a contractor or employee - and we offer a great benefits package for employees.
(Spring Boot, Node.js, AngularJS, etc...)
- Lead, Senior & Mid-level Developers (iOS & Android)
(Swift, Obj-C, Java, etc...)
- DevOps (Chef/Puppet, Docker)
- Solutions Architect
Less frequent, but still needed:
- Technical Project Managers (ScrumMasters - must have a coding background)
Recruiting Process - What to Expect
- An initial phone conversation to confirm the required technical skills.
- Meet with all candidates face to face. This may be some combination of individual and panel interviews.
- For technical roles, an in-person pairing session to ensure that the technical and process skills on the resume are really met.
We provide competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package, including company-subsidized medical, dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with company match, support for continuing education, and generous paid time off. We currently pay 100% for all employee health, disability and life insurance and 50% for dependent health insurance as well.