As companies of all sizes embrace the Cloud for its agility and long-term cost savings, they at some point hit a threshold in their Cloud spend where they pause and reassess the decision. Some, like Dropbox, reverse course and revert to on-premises. Others, like Netflix, go all in and close their last data center.
Cloud providers make it easy to launch virtual resources in minutes. This also makes it easy to quickly spend millions of dollars. Watch this video and gain insight into strategies to optimize your Cloud spending
- Understand differences in pricing models from AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Understand IaaS vs. PaaS vs. SaaS from a cost perspective
- Learn about AWS tools such as Trusted Advisor
- Learn about third party cost optimization tools
Gabe Hicks, Dev9's CTO, reflects on Google Next 2017 with Mike Ensor and Nimret Sandhu, providing their insights and thoughts.
In today’s omnichannel commerce environment, meeting the demands of customers can be a challenge. Businesses face the pressure of delivering the seamless interactions that B2C experiences offer. The right B2B e-comm platform can streamline your business processes, and be your key differentiator from the competition.
- Learn why B2B commerce is different
- Hear key factors to consider when assessing a fit of potential e-commerce solutions
- Gain insight into selecting the right platform for your business.
Watch Dev9’s Google event video for an enlightening discussion with Kubernetes Product Manager, Allan Naim, and our Senior Solutions Architect, Konstantin Ignatyev.
- Gain insight into the benefits of Kubernetes for Cloud deployments
- Examine a sample application that uses micro-services architecture.
- Learn, point-by-point discussion, how Kubernetes handles typical developer and operations concerns.